By using our services, you give us your express consent to process your personal data as described hereafter.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The information you provide to Arrive & Fly LTD when using this web site will be processed for the following reasons:
- To process any request for advice, information, products or services supplied by Arrive & Fly LTD
- To answer any query or complaint
- To comply with Arrive & Fly LTD’s statutory and regulatory obligations
The type of information Arrive & Fly LTD will collect about you includes:
- Your name and address
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- Your car registration
- Arrive & Fly LTD will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if Arrive & Fly LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- we may pass your personal information to our employees, suppliers and sub-contractors to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- some general statistical information about www.arriveandfly.com‘s user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Financial Information in Compliance with Laws
Arrive & Fly LTD will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that it is compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
Our Security Precautions
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data in accordance with our obligations, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to www.arriveandfly.com; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser when you access a website. There are two kinds of cookies. A session cookie is a line of text that is stored temporarily in your computer’s memory.
A persistent cookie is a more permanent line of text that gets saved by your browser to a file on your hard drive. Persistent cookies used by Arrive & Fly LTD’s website are only used to store the customer’s username (email address). This is so that it is remembered for future use and does not need to be re-entered each time.
With most Internet browsers you can configure your browser so that it refuses new cookies, prompts you to accept cookies or disables cookies altogether. Exactly how this is done is dependent on the browser you use.
Arrive & Fly LTD uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Participants have the right to access their stored data, to rectify them if required and to object to the storage of their data for legitimate purposes. We would like to keep your information up-to-date, you may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time.
You may opt out of any of Arrive & Fly LTD’s email contact at any time even if you have previously indicated your consent to such contact at some other time. If you would like to make this request by post you can write to Arrive & Fly LTD, 28 Golders Manor Drive, London, NW11 9HT. Or email:email@example.com